Thursday, December 16, 2010

Um, hi!

Holy bejeebus. It's been forever since I posted anything. This blog has sort of fallen to the wayside as I've been busy with other projects. I have taken SO MANY photos though over the last few months, and have a lot of updating to do. So, be on the lookout for that.

In other news, I am so grateful for what 2010 has given me. I have been so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family who love my work, and continually throw my name out there when friends ask for photos. Everything that I have done has been through word of mouth, which to me is so amazing.

I am looking forward to 2011 and everything that it will have in store. I'm trying a lot of new things, and have some new ideas up my sleeve, so be on the lookout!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment